Create a new candidate
There are three ways to create a new candidate:
Option 1: At the Dashboard, click the Plus icon > select Create new Candidate.
Option 2: In the Recruitment, the Candidates tab, click New Candidate.
Option 3: In the Jobs tab, the Job Title, click on the specific job for which you want to add a new candidate.
Click New Candidate, then select Add manually.
Fill out the form.
After a new candidate is created on the system, the job hiring team members will receive a notification via email.
Edit Candidate Info
There are 2 ways to edit a candidate's info:
Option 1: From the specific job
1. In the Jobs tab, click on the specific job for which you want to edit Candidate info. (Ex. Marketing Director)
2. Select the candidate you want to edit, then click the pencil icon to adjust the information.
3. Click Save when finishing.
Option 2: From the Candidates list
1. In the Candidates tab, select/ search the candidate to who you want to edit info, then click the pencil icon on that candidate's row.
2. Update information and click Save.
New candidate notification
All hiring members (except the default role Admin) will receive email notifications of a new candidate profile when:
Candidates self-apply via the career site
Candidates apply via secret email inbox
Candidates are added or created in a hiring job