Time Attendance feature to help HR and Admin keep track of employees’ working hours easily. In addition, this is the feature that will support Payroll Preparation if HR and Admin use Time Attendance to calculate Payroll.
With Time Attendance, they can easily manage employees' Actual/ Work Schedule and track employee Deficit/ Overtime for Payroll Preparation.
1. Approve/ Reject/ Revert/ Confirm attendance for multiple employees at the same time:
Go to Attendance > Employee Attendance > select the period time.
Revise employees' attendance carefully, check the box for employees name, and click Approve/ Reject or confirm/ revert.
- Approve/ Reject: approve or deny employees attendance
- Revert: change Attendance status into Pending to review
- Confirm: close Attendance for the cycle. CANNOT edit/ adjust later.
- This action will apply to the whole attendance cycle.
- HR and Admin can Approve/ Reject on behalf of line managers when they have not done it yet.
- Only Attendance with Approved/ Rejected status can be reverted.
- If HR/ Admin click on the "Approve/ Reject/ Confirm" status, the employees can not clock in/ out.
2. Approve/Deny an employee’s attendance in detail.
Go to Attendance > Employee Attendance > select the period time > Click on employee name.
You will see all the details including:
- In/Out: the exact time when an employee clocked in and out.
- Work Schedule: total hours an employee is expected to be on the job (already set by Admin)
- Actual: the actual amount of hours an employee has worked.
- Deficit: the scheduled hours he/she didn’t complete.
- Overtime: the hours an employee worked that is beyond his/her scheduled working hours.
- Status: Approve, Reject, Pending.
- Note: This could be a comment of an employee/ line manager or person in charge upon clocking out our editing hours.
If the Actual hours had been modified, you can see an edit label next to it. Find out who has adjusted the work hours by viewing that day’s note.
Finally, you can approve/reject or confirm/ revert attendance by checking several boxes or do it one by one.
- Please be advised that Time Attendance is an important element relevant to Payroll Preparation if you use this module for Payroll. Therefore, please review carefully before clicking Confirm because you CANNOT edit or adjust the Attendance later.
- Users can only update the attendance record within the last 31 days (even if Payroll is not closed).