After reading this article, you will understand how using GroveHR Mobile App can save time when submitting a Time off request. Please simply follow the guide below:
1. From Home, go to the Time Off tab.
2. Select the Time off type by tapping the arrow at the top-right corner. The remaining balance will be displayed.
3. Select the leave period by tapping on a date, adjust the hours if needed.
4. Tap Request time off and review once again, enter Note, Attach a file, or Add people to notify them (optional).
5. Remember to Submit when finished.
Bonus: Add or remove a document after submitting a Time Off request:
Using the GroveHR's updated mobile version, adding a document after you had submitted a leave request has never been easier. Simply tap on your leave request, tap Add attachment and pick from a Folder, Photo Library or just use your camera to take a picture.
Attached the wrong file? Don't worry, we can help you fix it. Go back to your leave request, tap More and click Remove or Replace document.
- Holidays will be highlighted in red and Non-working days are in grey.
- Non-working days and holidays will be excluded from the Time off balance, you will not be able to request time off on those days.
- The Line Manager of an employee will immediately receive an email when the request is submitted.