Public Holidays of each country will be automatically integrated into the Time Off calendar. Learn how to add a new holiday or modify an existing one by reading this article.
Create a new holiday:
1. In the Time Off, Settings tab, click New Holiday.
2. Enter the Holiday Name and From/To Date of the holiday. If it is a one-day holiday, enter the same date for both From and To.
3. Click Add when finishing.
Modify an existing holiday:
- Click Edit to change the name of the holiday and the time span, remember to click Save.
- Click the Trash icon next to a holiday and confirm your action (if you change your mind later, you can click + New Holiday and add it again).