Administrators and managers can create any Time off types to fit your company's policies. This help guide will walk you through how to add new time off.
1. In the Time off, the Settings tab, click Types, and then click New Type.
2. Enter the Type Name and set rules for the type by filling in the required information.
- Paid Time Off checkbox defines if the type is paid or unpaid time off.
- Entitlement defines the total number of days employees receive per year for this type.
- Accrual Frequency defines when employees receive their entitled number of days.
- Prorate Accrual defines if employees receive the whole entitlement regardless of how many days they have worked in a year or a proportional number of days.
- Maximum Carry Over defines the maximum number of days employees can carry from one year to the next.
- Carry Over Expiration defines when the carried-over days at the beginning of the year can no longer be used.
3. Click Next to continue.
4. In the next step, choose how this type should be granted to your employees. There are three options:
Option 1: Select All Employees to include every employee, except resigned ones, to automatically get this type.
Option 2: Select Full-time Employees only for employees whose Employment Type is Full-time, except resigned ones, to automatically get this type.
Option 3: Select Specific Employees to manually add any employee and they will get this type.
To add an employee: Type an employee's name and > Enter.
To remove an employee: Click the X icon on the member’s row.
There is the Time - off instruction on the right to support you while setting up.