There are 2 ways to create a job opening.
Option 1: On the navigation bar, click the add button and select Job
Option 2: In Recruitment module > Jobs, click New Job.
1. After creating, fill in the required fields for job title, employment type, department, office, quantity. In the description, introduce your company, summarize the essential responsibilities, activities, qualifications that you are looking for in a candidate, and suggest the way how to apply via email or click apply.
2. Next, Save and select:
- Publish for all internal and external candidates to view and apply
- Internal Use so only the candidates who received the link can view can apply.
- Draft to future use. Candidates will not be able to view or apply.
3. Add other people to the Hiring team (optional) so they view and take part in the job's hiring process.
4. Customize the Hiring Workflow by adding or arrange stages.
5. Lastly, click Finish.
- The person who created the job opening will be the default person in charge (PIC).
- Only member(s) included in the Hiring team will have access to job details, candidates, hiring stages.