At the Dashboard, click the ⚙️ icon and select Permissions and you will be redirected to Permissions setting.
- In the left column, click on a role to view more details
- Switch to Permissions tab
- Review and re-define which Employee Data members in this role will have access to and what they can do with the data
4. Check which Features members of this role will have access to and leave unauthorized ones unchecked.
5. Click Save to apply changes.
6. Switch to Member tab to add or remove employees.
- The Admin role is defaulted to have access to all modules and features. You CANNOT modify the access of this role.
- All active employees will be automatically added to the Employee role. You CANNOT add or remove members.