In this article, you will learn how to:
At Dashboard, click the ⚙️ icon and select Permissions, you will be redirected to Permissions setting.
- In the left menu, click on New
- Enter Role Name and Description (optional)
- Click Create to confirm action
- In the left column, click on the role you want to delete
- Click the More icon (vertical ellipsis) at the top-right corner
- Select Delete from the drop-down menu
- Click Delete again to confirm action.
- Default system roles (Admin and Employees) cannot be deleted.
- If there are employees assigned to the role being deleted, they will lose the role's permissions
Setup role permissions
- In the left column, click on a role to view more details
- Switch to Permissions tab
- Define which Employee Data members in this role will have access to and what they can do with the data
4. Select Features members of this role will have access to and leave unauthorized ones unchecked
5. Click Save to confirm action
Add and remove members in a role
- In the left column, click on the role you want to add member to.
- Switch to Members tab.
- To add or remove members:
- Add: type employee name and press Enter.
- Remove: hover your mouse cursor over employee name and click Remove.
- The Admin role is defaulted to have access to all modules and features. You CANNOT define the access of this role.
- All active employees will be automatically added to the Employee role. You CANNOT add or remove members.